450ML Strong tar cleaner
- Instructions for use
- Commodity name: 450ML Strong tar cleaner
- Commodity ID: 1107985308210319360
- Strong tar cleaner
1. Shake the product well before use, confirm the spraying direction, and then use it.
2. Spray this product directly onto the tarmac stain, pause for a moment, and then wipe the stain clean with a clean soft cloth.
1. Do not use self drying paint surfaces, such as license plate frames, repaired paint surfaces, bumpers, etc.
2. Before using this product, be sure to try it out with a small noodle machine and confirm that it does not cause any damage to the paint surface of the used area before using it.
3. Do not spray this product onto the human body. For those with weak skin resistance, please wear protective gloves when using this product to avoid damaging the skin. Do not smoke or drink this product.
If it accidentally splashes into the eyes, please immediately rinse with water for more than 15 minutes. If it accidentally gets on the face or skin, please immediately wash with soap and water.
5. If you feel unwell while using this product, please stop using it immediately and rest in a well ventilated area. If you still feel unwell for a long time, please seek medical attention and diagnosis.
6. This product is flammable and should not be used near a source of ignition.
7. Do not place this product in direct sunlight or high temperature areas with temperatures exceeding 40 ℃. Pay special attention not to place this product near the front and rear windows of the car, in dark, damp, and humid areas with high moisture content, near the car seat or fan for heat dissipation and ventilation.
8. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
9. When scrapping this product, do not puncture or burn the jar. After all the liquid in the jar is used up, take the jar to an outdoor area that will not cause a fire and press the spray button. After the gas in the jar is safely released, place the jar in a safe recycling location.
Net content: 450ml